[rt-users] Hardware Config

Cassandra L. Brockett cbrockett at barracuda.com
Mon Feb 9 17:08:53 EST 2009

I run it that way in production here, I also happen to have a copy of the machine that I use for testing major changes, etc...

I did not that 3.4 and 3.6 where horribly slow for us, but it turned out to be a fault of the way that those revisions used the PostgreSQL backend, not RT or the system, 3.8.2 is screaming along for us.

--
Cass