[rt-users] Search hangs RT

Anne-Marie Achrenius ama at chalmers.se
Wed Feb 11 07:19:13 EST 2009

Hello Kenneth,

thanks for your help, but I already tried that. It generates a new type
of problem, every click on a link logs out the user.
I read a thread that seemed to indicate that this could be Web
client-related, unfortunately there were no follow ups on that info.

Searches still hang almost every time,  those few times that a search
runs correctly, clicking on one of the resulting tickets cause the same
kind of hang.

Regards,

/Anne-Marie