[rt-users] tracking tickets which have been replied to?

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Thu Feb 12 12:34:57 EST 2009

Hi!

On Mi, 2009-02-11 at 14:17 -0800, Jo Rhett wrote:
> Okay, this is so obvious of a requirement in a ticket system that I've
> been spinning in circles assuming I'm overlooking something.  However,
> I haven't found it, so could someone please clue me in how to do this?
I have exactly the same problem (which don't help you). I also
tried the stalled method, but in "production" it's not a good
solution. I thought about a search like "give me all tickets where last
transaction is not from owner or system" but I failed to put this in
TicketSql, maybe somebody on the listy has an idea.

or maybe configure a customfield (lastUpdateBy: owner,other), and then
write a scrip which alter the customfield on every correspond, depending
if the sender is equal the owner or not.
Afterward you can define a simple search where lastUpdatedBy="other"
I think I will try this the next days

reagrds!

sven