[rt-users] Approvals in 3.8.2

Alex Young alexyoung at scoutsolutions.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 08:28:51 EST 2009

Thanks for the info.

The way I had hoped to use it was having a "Approval" button on the ticket screen, and when pressed it would send all the info to the create new ticket/depends on screen with "Management Approvals" This bit works. I thought I would need separate approval queues for different groups of people.

So if I add Queue: ___Approvals to every template in the Management approvals queue, it should work correctly? They are just copies of the ones from the ___Approvals queue.

So should I remove the scrips from the Management Approvals queue?

Thanks,
Alex