[rt-users] trend data on time spent/estimated

Calvin Chiang calvin at utilyx.com
Mon Feb 23 09:41:31 EST 2009

thanks for that! i'll be trying the installation this week.
on the page it refers to "rt's regular statistics package" - is this
RTx::Statistics? do you know if people are regularly using this with the
later versions of RT?

--
Calvin Chiang
Network Admin

"Utilyx" is the trading name of "Utilyx Limited" and "Utilyx Risk Management Limited" (URML). URML is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Utilyx. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Utilyx. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is indicative only and does not constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.