[rt-users] Long queue name coming out of frame on homepage

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Tue Feb 24 11:05:22 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 05:29, Potla, Ashish Bassaliel
<c_apotla at qualcomm.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using RT 3.8.2, and I have a problem on the homepage.
>
> The length of the name of many of my queues are quite long(they follow a naming convention which tends to add a '.help' to the queue name) that it juts out of the the left frame, where we see tabs like homepage,configuration etc..
>
> Earlier in 3.6, I didnt have this problem because the layout was different. I tried a lot to wrap the text, but in firefox which is the browser many ppl here use, I am unable to do so.
Such are the joys of CSS.

You could try using one of using one of the older themes,
reordering widgets so that it doesn't overlap anything else,
or shortening the name. Else, have fun with Mason...

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.