[rt-users] colorize status

Richard Foley Richard.Foley at rfi.net
Thu Feb 26 08:56:07 EST 2009

On Thursday 26 February 2009 14:22:56 Alex Young wrote:

Hi Alex,

Thanks for that, that seems very close to what I had apart from the
duplicates, it's identical now, so there must be something else dozy going
on.  The css file is not picked up, and all my statuses continue to remain
black.  I might give up for the moment and come back to this later, when
someone _really_ wants it...  Just FYI and for reference, here's my current
dir structure.

/opt/rt3/local/html # tree Callbacks NoAuth
Callbacks
`-- MyCallbacks
    |-- Elements
    |   `-- RT__Ticket