[rt-users] RTx::WorkflowBuilder - Can't call method "HasUnresolvedDependencies" on an undefined value

Richard Foley Richard.Foley at rfi.net
Thu Feb 26 13:51:44 EST 2009

On Thursday 26 February 2009 19:19:18 Jesse Vincent wrote:

> On Thu 26.Feb'09 at 19:17:28 +0100, Richard Foley wrote:
> > Hi Chia-liang et al,
> >
> > It transpires the approval ticket is actually created, although I am
unable to
> > see it unless I look up the id directly, even though my user currently has
> > every right imaginable.
>
> Approval tickets are of type "approval" - They're supposed to be hidden
> from the normal UI and visible only under the "Approvals" tab.

I hear you, I suspect it's a rights issue which I have yet to resolve.  The
erroneous characters were I suspect responsible for a lot of hidden mischief,
and have reinstalled from scratch and with a much cleaner environment things
are looking a lot better, thanks.  If I actually get this up and running I
might even be tempted to take a stab at a clear walk through descr. on the
wiki.  At the moment there are three or four separate pages for the approval
system...

> > Further, when I reject the (hidden) approval, this
> > appears to be succesful.  However, when I resolve the (still hidden)
> > approval, I see the following error:
>
> I'm going to defer to CL on this one.

Currently this, ("HasUnresolvedDependencies" -> undefined value), is the only
outstanding issue.

--
Richard Foley
Ciao - shorter than aufwiedersehen