[rt-users] Ticket taken twice

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 26 14:21:54 EST 2009

Joachim,

	You could do this with SQL directly in the DataBase, but I would only
do that if Shredder can't handle it. I'm afraid if you shred the ticket,
it's gone and there won't be a ticket to own. That might make your Audit
department a little testy about your ticket history. I have some SQL
that would help you, but you have to know it invloves more than just the
Ticket Table. There is the Group, Groupmember, ACL, etc. tables. There
is very little data in RT that does OT relate to other tables. They ALL
have to be insync.

Kenn
LBNL