[rt-users] RTx::WorkflowBuilder - Can't call method "HasUnresolvedDependencies" on an undefined value

Richard Foley Richard.Foley at rfi.net
Fri Feb 27 04:18:14 EST 2009

On Friday 27 February 2009 04:40:54 Chia-liang Kao wrote:

> > appears to be succesful.  However, when I resolve the (still hidden)
> > approval, I see the following error:
> >
> > System error
> > error:  	Can't call method "HasUnresolvedDependencies" on an
> > undefined value
> > at /opt/rt3/bin/../local/lib/RT/Approval/Rule/Passed.pm line 35.
> > context:
>
> Is this a single-stage or multi-stage approval?  and is the test t/
> approval/basic.t passing for you?

This case was a multi-stage approval, the single-stage passed just fine.  In
fact one-, two-, and four-stage approvals were all fine too, it was just the
three-stage approval which failed consistently in this manner.

> If you look at the (hidden) approval ticket by putting the ticket id
> into Display.html, do you see DependedOnBy containing the actual
> ticket or other approvals?

Well, there are three approval tickets, so it's not so simple to explain...
What I did notice was that under the failing three-approval the "Refers to:"
line appeared to have a missing checkbox, or an empty line, depending on what
way you look at it.  I've attached a screenshot to show what I mean, maybe
this helps?

--
Richard Foley
Ciao - shorter than aufwiedersehen