[rt-users] [ANNOUNCE] RTIR 2.4.1 and RTFM 2.4.1

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Mon Jan 12 19:07:43 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm proud to announce new stable releases of RTIR and RTFM. You can
download them from:

http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/RT-IR-2.4.1.tar.gz
http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/RT-IR-2.4.1.tar.gz.sig

http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/RTFM-2.4.1.tar.gz
http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/RTFM-2.4.1.tar.gz.sig

CHANGES IN RTFM 2.4.1
----------------

FEATURES
========
 * Allow to have more then one message box on a page, for example
 RTIR has such pages.

BUGS
====

 * Fix search by name of an article
 * Fix doc, config option RTFM_TicketCreate was spelled wrong

CHANGES IN RTIR 2.4.1
----------------

FEATURES
========
* added 'Bookmark' action for tickets in RTIR, use 'Bookmarked Tickets'
 portlet to see them on 'RTIR Home' page.
* added 'Results' subtab to appendable tabs like Link Incident,
 Link Children... This is interface people used to.
* added subtab 'New Incident' to 'Link to an Incident from a child'
 action, so people can jump away if they can not find suitable incident
* added support for RTFM on Create in RTIR, needs RTFM 2.4.1 with
 RTFM_TicketCreate option enabled.

BUGS
====

* we don't apply anymore RTIR's css files if it's not path of the RTIR
* fixed simple search layout in web2 theme
* moved 'bulk reject' link to the top right corner, like other
 similar links in RT, for example 'Edit' or 'Graph'
* dropped @results argument from Display.html, it's used by
 new ListActions in RT 3.8. People could see random hex string in
 the results box caused by this "bug"
* applied HTML classes on some boxes to be on the same wave as RT.
 Fixed some layouyt differences, box colors and other.
* added paging to LinkChildren (adding a child to an incident)

--
Best regards, Ruslan.