[rt-users] Can't call method "Content" on an undefined value at /usr/local/rt3/share/html/Admin/Global/MyRT.html line 97, line 225

Flynn, Timothy J timothy-flynn at uiowa.edu
Wed Jan 14 17:29:26 EST 2009

Hi I am upgrading to RT 3.8.2 on a Red Hat 5 Enterprise system.  I am
also getting the error message

Can't call method "Content" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/rt3/share/html/Admin/Global/MyRT.html line 97,  line 225

I have Postgres so the MySQL recommendations I have read about don't
apply.

I am at the following versions:

DBD::Pg v2.11.6;
DBI v1.607;
DBIx::SearchBuilder v1.54;
DBIx::SearchBuilder::Union v0;
DBIx::SearchBuilder::Unique v0.01;

I was upgrading from RT 3.4.5.  I did a clean install as recommended but
I didn't see any sql scripts to run for the 3.4.5 => 3.8.2 update.

What other things can I check?  I have turned on debugging and fixed the
error messages for GraphViz.

Thanks!
-Tim