[rt-users] Day of the week

Tomáš Sára sara at edhouse.cz
Mon Jan 19 04:10:26 EST 2009

This shows no errors but instead of writing the day of the week into log
file it writes "0". I'm not sure what "localtime" is. Is it the variable
containing the local time? Something like:
  my $localtime = my $now = RT::Date->new($RT::SystemUser);
  $now->SetToNow;
Or should I write there just "localhost"? None of this seem to work.

Do you have any ideas what to do?
Thank a lot,
Tom.