[rt-users] Problem with Apache 1.3 and RT 3.6.3 on OpenBSD 4.4 Stable

Zhivko Tashev tashev at bgone.net
Thu Jan 22 04:14:23 EST 2009

Hello RT users,

I've been trying to set up RT on an OpenBSD 4.4 Stable box, but I'm
having trouble configuring Apache to run RT with mod_perl.
What I've came up so far is that the web server is up and running, but
when the "PerlHandler RT::Mason" line is present in the <Location>
section, the directory is not accessible. And when I comment that line,
I get the page that says "You're almost there!". I've tried both
configurations ( rt.example.com and example.com/rt3) and the results are
the same.
So I'm looking for some help on this one. I'll provide any configuration
file and other information needed. Just ask.

Best wishes,
Zhivko