[rt-users] Query builder and multi-select custom fields

Alex Young alexyoung at scoutsolutions.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 10:04:37 EST 2009

I have a ticket in the Support queue that has both the 'External' and
'Internal' client types in a custom multi-select field. When I run the
following search:

Queue = 'Support' AND 'CF.{Client}' LIKE 'Internal' AND 'CF.{Client}'
LIKE 'Internal'

I expected to get the ticket back, but instead I get 0 tickets. Is this
valid behaviour from RT's perspective? Should I be searching in some
other way to return the ticket when it has a CF set to two values?