[rt-users] Transaction notifications to ticket Owner

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 27 11:57:31 EST 2009

Jerrad,

	Not that I know of. Rights for roles have to be set up just like for a
user-defined group and Custom Fields. RT has no way of knowing what
rights you want a person to have, who is going to manage the queue, who
will have modify rights to a ticket, who is allowed to make "comment
only" on a ticket, etc. As far as I know, there are no special set of
rights given for roles. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL