[rt-users] Using the approvals system in 3.8.2

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Jan 30 13:40:31 EST 2009

Cassandra,

	We found that by merely creating a new queue to act as the initial
request queue (where tickets are reviewed before approving them and
moving them to a queue where they are owned and worked on) was a lot
simpler. The privileges and Email are WAY more consistent. We wrote a
few scrips to automate a few status and CF changes and  we now have a
working approval queue with privileges and CF's that are consistent with
the other queues. WE set up privileges to keep requestor type users from
creating tickets in the other queues. Just a thought.

Kenn
LBNL