[rt-users] RT and Procmail

rmp dmd rmp.dmd1229 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 11:05:13 EDT 2009

Hi experts,

Im testing Procmail filtering for RT based on
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/SpamFiltering and previous request
http://www.mail-archive.com/rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com/msg10144.html

The procmail is not currently working.  I'm always getting

      it at data1.domain.net on 2009-07-02 09:52 AM
            There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's
email server.  Please contact your system administrator.
            < data1.domain.net #5.5.0 X-Unix; 69>

I do not know, what I'm missing.  Please help

My /etc/aliases
it: "|/usr/bin/procmail -m QUEUE=it /etc/procmailrcs/it-deliver.rc"
my /etc/procmailrcs/it-deliver.rc

PATH=/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin
LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail.log
VERBOSE=YES