[rt-users] reply address from RT

Bill Cole rtusers-20090205 at billmail.scconsult.com
Fri Jul 3 13:13:43 EDT 2009

testwreq wreq wrote, On 6/26/09 11:23 AM:
> I have the new install of RT. When a new ticket is created, we get a
> response from RT which has a reply-to field set as 'fdsfds at .... ; can
> anyone tell where this setting is comming from?
> In the RT_SiteConfig file we have set the correspondAddress as follows.
> Set($CorrespondAddress, 'rt at cs.sunysb.edu' <mailto:'rt at cs.sunysb.edu'>);
> where and what should we change in order to fix 'fdsfds at .. to rt at ...
> Below is the sample of email received from RT. fdsfds at www2

It appears that you either are using a pre-3.8 RT with RTx::BrandedQueues or
3.8.x and have set up a "Subject Tag" (CS-Department) and "Reply Address"
for the default queue. Remove the Reply Address in the queue configuration,
and you should get the default address (i.e. whatever RT_SiteConfig.pm sets)