[rt-users] Error: Loaded object has different id at /opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Shredder.pm line 362, line 323.

Kevin Gagel gagel at cnc.bc.ca
Fri Jul 3 16:42:26 EDT 2009

My custom fields are not showing up in my dashboard. I suspect that changing the organization name has something to do with it. I just tried to see if shredder could locate one of my missing custom fields and got this error:
Loaded object has different id at /opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Shredder.pm line 362,  line 323.

I've been at this for days now and haven't gotten any further ahead. Help.... Please...

Kevin W. Gagel
Network Administrator
Local 5448
My blog: