[rt-users] URL Rewriting For RT

Varun varun.vyas at elitecore.com
Mon Jul 6 06:36:51 EDT 2009

Hello All

I have RT application deployed solely on HTTPS so it is creating much
overhead on whole site. So I have now decided to keep only login page on
HTTPS and then rest of site on HTTP. I have googled it and found out that
apache url rewriting is way to achieve this but I have not got a concise
answer to how do I can achieve this. So I want to know how I can implement
it? Does any one has implemented before any url rewriting for RT or another
site and what is way to achieve it and what code I needs to be added to my
apache config file.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Varun Vyas