[rt-users] Apache won't start after upgrade to 3.8.4

Karl Boyken boyken at divms.uiowa.edu
Tue Jul 7 14:34:15 EDT 2009

Some or all of your RT tables are using the MyISAM engine, but beginning
with RT 3.8.3, RT checks to make sure that your tables are using InnoDB.
  You'll need to convert your MyISAM tables to InnoDB.  In mysql, do:

USE rt3;
SHOW TABLE STATUS;

Note which tables are using MyISAM, and for each table <tablename>, in
mysql, do:

ALTER TABLE <tablename> ENGINE=INNODB;

After you've done this, your 3.8.4 installation should run.

Karl Boyken

--
Karl Boyken, system administrator
karl-boyken at uiowa.edu
303A MLH, Dept. of Comp. Sci.
http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~boyken/
The U. of Iowa, Iowa City, IA  52242   319-335-2730 (voice)
319-335-3668 (fax)