[rt-users] *****SPAM***** Re: Custom Fields per queue

Carlos Garcia Montoro cgarcia at ific.uv.es
Thu Jul 9 02:22:29 EDT 2009

Yes, it is.

You only have to define the custom field (Configuration->Custom Fields)
and ensure that it "Applies to" "Tickets" when you create or modify it.
Then go to the link "Applies to" just above, in the upper menu bar, and
check the queues where you want to apply the custom field.
Alternatively, you can perform this second step in the queue
configuration (Configuration -> Queues -> [Queue Name]-> Ticket Custom
Field) and check the custom fields that you want to apply to this queue.

So it works for me in RT 3.8.4.

Regards,
Carlos

--
| __ __ | Carlos García Montoro                    Ingeniero Informático
|_\_Y_/_| Instituto de Física Corpuscular         Centro Mixto CSIC - UV
|\_] [_/| Servicios Informáticos
|_______| España / Spain                              Fax: +34 963543488