[rt-users] Can't call method "Content" on an undefined value at rt38/html/Admin/Global/MyRT.html line 105

Tim Gustafson tjg at soe.ucsc.edu
Tue Jul 14 12:37:45 EDT 2009

Hi,

I just did a fresh install of RT 3.8.4 on a clean FreeBSD 7.2 box with Apache 2.0.63 and mod_perl2-2.0.4_2,3.  I imported the database from an older installation, and then did the database migration scripts, which all completed without a problem.  I had to convert the tables to InnoDB manually - I guess the previous webmaster liked myISAM better.  Everything seems to be working with one glaring problem:

After logging in, on the screen where there should be the "top 10 unowned tickets" and all that jazz is completely blank, and when I go into "Configuration", "RT at a Glance", I get this error:

Can't call method "Content" on an undefined value at /usr/local/share/rt38/html/Admin/Global/MyRT.html line 105

The HTTP error log only includes:

Tue Jul 14 16:34:34 2009] [crit]: Apache2::RequestIO::rflush: (54) Connection reset by peer at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.9/HTML/Mason/ApacheHandler.pm line 1020 (/usr/local/bin/webmux.pl:165)

The other functions seem to be working - I can create a ticket and search for tickets, and I can make changes to existing tickets.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!

Tim Gustafson
Baskin School of Engineering