[rt-users] More Owner options for Quick Ticket creation?

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at cyber-office.net
Tue Jul 14 12:44:23 EDT 2009

Several of my users really like the quick ticket creation but need to
assign it to someone besides themselves or Nobody.

A search using Google (4 pages deep) didn't turn anything useful up.  Is
there a relatively easy way to make that drop-down show more/all users?
  Everything I found, that was close on this, looked like I'd need to
change the "base" code not something in local.

Pointers, ideas, clue-sticks appreciated.

\\||/
Rod