[rt-users] Strange NoAuth image problems!

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Wed Jul 15 04:39:28 EDT 2009

Hello!

RT 3.8.4
Apache 2.2
modperl 2.0.4

I realized that the images which are under /NoAuth/images were broken.
When I tried the Image-Url directly I got:

Can't locate object method "SendStaticFile" via package
"RT::Interface::Web" at /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images/autohandler
line 6.

Than I added "Alias /NoAuth/images/ /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images"
(from: http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ApacheConfig) which gave
me an RT Error Page for the image link.

Than I found the posting "
Custom logo broken. Does share/html/NoAuth/images/autohandler do the
right thing?"

And indeed after change the order of two "locations" and remove the
alias. It seems now to work.

Is this the right way?

regards

sven

Here my apache config:

<VirtualHost xxxx>
    ServerName xxx

    DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html
    #Alias /NoAuth/images/ /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images

    AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

    PerlModule Apache::DBI
    PerlModule Apache2::RequestRec
    PerlRequire "/opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl"