[rt-users] Show Full Headers per msg vs for entire ticket?

Paul Hirose pthirose at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jul 20 18:52:32 EDT 2009

RT 3.8.3 still, and MySQL 5.1.34.  I have a "Brief Headers" and "Full Headers" at the top of my ticket History.  Clicking on either changes the display for the entire ticket - every message in the ticket.

Is there a way to show the Full Headers (or set it back to Brief Headers) for only one specific message?  I can "Download with headers" which isn't quite the same exact display.

It's not a big deal for me, and I don't mind seeing Full Headers for all the messages.  It may be an issue for folks that have *really* long tickets with many many transactions.  The vast majority of my tickets are very short :)

I thought I'd throw this out there, both as a request for a "simple" alteration to existing RT and a possible Feature Request for future RT.

PH

--
Paul Hirose          : pthirose at ucdavis.edu : Sysadm Motto: rm -fr /MyLife
1034 Academic Surge  : Programmer/Analyst   : Backup Motto : rm -fr /