[rt-users] BUG: 3.8.4 won't install due to irrelevant standalone dependancies

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Thu Jul 23 16:46:23 EDT 2009

On Jul 23, 2009, at 1:40 PM, Jesse Vincent wrote:
>> And okay, I'll accept that answer if there was any documentation
>> explaining both how this helps, and how to use it ourselves...
>
> You'd do better at engaging with developers if you were a little less
> combative.

I am trying to help.  But at the moment I mostly just lose hour after
hour trying to figure out stuff that's in your brain, but not
explained anywhere.   So every time I sit down to work on RT problems,
I end up exhausted and having wasted the time I could have spent doing
something useful.

Thanks for the great work so far, but please document this stuff so
that we can help.

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness