[rt-users] Trouble adding RTx-Tags-0.14 to RT 3.8.1

Kay Wanous kay.wanous at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 15:09:46 EDT 2009

I've fixed the program... it had to do with us using postgresql instead
of mysql, and postgres's custom queries being case sensitive, unlike mysql.

I used Adam Tingle's workaround
(http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2009-January/056645.html)
and this has resolved the problem.

Thanks Jerrad and Ruslan for all your help!

   -- Kay