[rt-users] Table 'rt3.ObjectCustomFields' doesn't exist

raymond at pilotsupplies.com raymond at pilotsupplies.com
Thu Jul 30 15:12:20 EDT 2009

Hi,

I tried without  --default-charset=binary on export of old
DB 3.2.2 and import into 3.8.4 on new server  and I
can see old attachments and new attachments on new server without any
issues. Don't know if this
will be an issue in the future.

old serve is running mysql 4.0.22

new server is running mysql 5.0.75-0ubuntu10.2

raymond

--

Regards,

Raymond Wong