[rt-users] Turn off notify adminccs for one queue (does the HideGlobalScrips extension work in 3.8.4?)

Michael Ellis michael_ellis at umanitoba.ca
Thu Jul 30 15:38:31 EDT 2009

Good question. I suppose I was on autopilot somewhat. This group is who is
responsible for either resolving the tickets in the queue or triaging and
assigning then to other queues. In my thinking I just equated that
responsibility with being an AdminCC.

I took your advice and will have them add a saved search for the queue to
their RT at a glance, so that it's still front and centre for them.

Thanks very much,
Mike