[rt-users] Virus Scanning of ticket attachments?

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Fri Jul 31 15:17:56 EDT 2009

> Where would I put the hook when people are uploading files directly to the
> web form? I can use spamassassain or clam for email-based attachments, will
> RT hook all attachments through this same place?
No, as the name implies, the example I gave (which was not to use SA
itself, though one could do so) only filters inbound email.

There are no callbacks for attachment uploads that I can see. It seem
that you'll
have to make a custom version of Ticket/Update.html if you wish to validate web
attachments.