[rt-users] RT 3.8.2 -> 3.8.3 Update/Changes

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Jun 3 09:24:56 EDT 2009

On Jun 3, 2009, at 9:20 AM, Gavin Henry wrote:

> Yeah, we use Pg.
> We got 'relation 'groupmembers1' already exists.

Oh, thats ok.  We added an index that existed on MySQL but not on Pg,
but if you do your own database tuning there is always a chance
we'll conflict with you.  Pointers to portable, simple and back-
compatible
ways  of detecting indexes appreciated.

You may want to run

/opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --action insert --datadir etc/upgrade/
3.8.3

manually if the upgrade errored out after the failed index.
Or just delete schema.Pg and let --action upgrade do the magic

-kevin