[rt-users] RT 3.8.2 -> 3.8.3 Update/Changes

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Wed Jun 3 15:12:50 EDT 2009

On Jun 3, 2009, at 5:30 AM, Kevin Falcone wrote:
>> Is a database upgrade needed? When we went from 3.8.2 to .3 it failed
>> saying that group something id already exists.
>
> Yes, there is a database upgrade involved.

Really?  Documentation didn't mention that.

> UPGRADING FROM 3.8.2 and earlier - Changes:
>
> New scrip condition 'On Reject'.

That's the only mention, and this seems like more of a feature than a
todo for the UPGRADING document.

UPGRADING.mysql only mentions mysql 4.0 -> 4.1 and versions prior to
3.8.0.

If upgrades from 3.8.2 to 3.8.3 are supposed to do something, it is
entirely undocumented.

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness