[rt-users] Only Plain Text Mails.

Rana Tanveer ranatanveer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 18:37:45 EDT 2009

Hi

I have added Content-Type: text/html below to RT-Attach-Message: Yes
like:

RT-Attach-Message: Yes

Now RT is sending mails in html but behavior of ticket creation and
replies is changed.
is there any way to use Content-Type: text/html  in templates so
default behavoviour dies not change. now i am getting mails like this.

=====================================
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

------------=_1244127537-8544-41

------------=_1244127537-8544-40
RT-Attach-Message: Yes

------------=_1244127537-8544-40

<pre>
</pre>

------------=_1244127537-8544-40--

------------=_1244127537-8544-41
RT-Attachment: 34104/955621/1213614

AOA Sir,

This is test message

------------=_1244127537-8544-41
RT-Attachment: 34104/955621/1213615

[Attachment stripped: Original attachment type: "application/zip", name:
"HEALTH CARDS SCAN 01.zip"]
------------=_1244127537-8544-41--

I have tried different methods mentioned in wiki of templates but no help.

can someone guide how to set the templates ?

or  RT 3.8.2  is buggy ? as these kind of problem never come in any
previous versions.