[rt-users] Resetting rt-3.8 theme

Steve Sizemore steve at LS.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Jun 6 00:28:03 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 02:17:05PM -0700, Steve Sizemore wrote:
> In playing with themes under 3.8, I set my account to use the 3.6
> theme, as an experiment. Now I can't figure out how to get the web2
> theme back.

This turned out to be a failure on my part to properly upgrade rt
through the appropriate stages. When I went back and completed that
successfully, the 3.5 (not 3.6) theme does properly present the option
to change back to web2.

Sorry for the noise.

Steve
--
Steve Sizemore <steve (at) ls.berkeley.edu>, (510) 642-8570
Unix System Manager