[rt-users] Filter Alerts

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Jun 8 13:03:51 EDT 2009

rmp,

    How are you sending the alerts to RT? Email? what? There are some
filter you can use in RT_SiteConfig, but they would be based on LDAP
filters, etc. Also, depending on the criteria you have for controlling
privileges, you could reserve the right for "CreateTicket" to specific
groups of users instead of "Everybody" or "Privileged". Just a thought.

Kenn
LBNL