[rt-users] RT 3.8.2 - Query Builder - Dashboards

MarcAnthony Barrette marcanthony.barrette at theportalgrp.com
Mon Jun 8 17:06:43 EDT 2009

Hello

I am trying to create some intelligent dashboards using the query builders
to save defined searches, based on CFields.

I seem to recall in an older version of RT that the CFields and values drop
down would show up the only one i see is the CF.{SLA} drop down. I know I
can use the Advanced tab to Build the query manually, however the drop downs
are more intuitive for less SQL empowered users. Is there a way to enable
the query Builder to enumerate active CF's and their values? to use in the
Query Builder?

Also I would like to build a dashboard for Tickets Due Today and ones for
Tomorrow. W/o having to go and change the Due is before <date> each day can
It auto popolate based upon today's day +1 ?

Please advise,
--MarcAnthony

MarcAnthony Barrette
Sr. Technical Support Manager
e. MarcAnthony.Barrette at ThePortalGrp.com
e. MarcAnthony_Barrette at Toyota.com
m. 415.350.1143