[rt-users] RT 3.8.3

Simon Lane slane at cedvalinfo.com
Tue Jun 9 11:52:54 EDT 2009

Well, it seems to be a conflict somewhere.according to the logs:

[Tue Jun  9 14:52:25 2009] [error]: Found more than one occurrence of the
/Callbacks/RTFM/Elements/Tabs/Default callback.  This may cause only one of
the callbacks to run.  Look for the duplicate Callback in your
/opt/rt3/local/html /opt/rt3/share/html
(/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Interface/Web/Request.pm:172)

I can actually get it working by renaming local to local.test, clearing the
Mason data cache and restarting RT.  I get an error because RT can't find
local, so I rename local.test back to local without clearing the cache and
it works.  Definitely not elegant but it points to one of the
customizations, I guess..

The Site Config is as follows:

# RT base configuration

Set( $rtname, 'Test Company');

Set($WebBaseURL , "https://collab.simple-e-business.net");

Set($WebPath , "/rttest");

# Database configuration

Set($DatabasePassword , "rt12345");

Set($DatabaseType     , 'Oracle');

Set($DatabaseHost     , '127.0.0.1');

Set($DatabasePort     , '');

Set($DatabaseUser     , 'rt');

Set($DatabaseName     , 'RT');

# Debug configuration

Set($LogToFileNamed , "rt.log");

Set($LogToFile      , 'debug');

Set($UseQueueFriendlyFromLine , 1);

# sprintf() format of the friendly 'From:' header; its arguments

# are SenderName and SenderEmailAddress.

Set($QueueFriendlyFromLineFormat , "\"Test Services\" <%s>");

Set($TrustHTMLAttachments , 1);

1;

  _____