[rt-users] [rt-user] Backup scrips?

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Wed Jun 10 03:49:37 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 03:03:37PM -0400, GravyFace wrote:
> I'm sure I can poke around in the db and find out for myself, but
> would like to backup the default config before I start deleting global
> scrips -- easier/better way?

RT config is first in config files etc/RT_Config.pm and
etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm, not in DB.

Initial datas in DB are inserted with etc/initialdata file, so every
default things are inside this file.

If it's not sufficient, just dump the DB to a file before doing you're
changes. But to restore from a sql dump you will have to destroy all
your data and restore).