[rt-users] logging in scrip conditions?

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 11 14:39:51 EDT 2009

GravyFace,

    I usually do this in my Dev environment where I first change the
RT_SiteConfig.pm file to turn on logging:
    *
    "Set($DevelMode, '1');". *This is OFF in production as it would make
everything run REALLY slow.

     Then I insert the following code whereever I want to display
something in the log:

      $RT::Logger->info("Resolution Type  NOT SET!");

    That should do it. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL