[rt-users] Fwd: CustomFileds rights ignored after upgrade

Adolfo Mena González mr.vandeley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 12:53:43 EDT 2009

Is there anything else I can send to you so I can get some help?

I have a custom field that has rights only for a group of privileged
users. On 3.8.2 this is working fine. After upgrade to 3.8.3/3.8.4
that custom field can be seen by unprivileged users also. Rights
configuration for that custom field is the same.

Anyway, hope someone can help on this.  I´d like to upgrade to the
last version if possible.