[rt-users] Concatenation of two strings in Query Builder

Vincent Beau vincent at 4pm.ie
Tue Jun 16 06:51:19 EDT 2009

Hello,

my RT config needs a dedicated queue for some users.

Each of these queues is named as the following 4<username> (ex: for me
it would be "4Vincent")

I need to make a general search query giving the message list in the
user's dedicated queue.

Where I'm stuck is about the syntax in itself.

     Queue = '4'.'__CurrentUser__'

Tells me:

     Wrong query, expecting a AGGREGATOR in 'Queue =
'4'>.<--here'__CurrentUser__''

     Queue = '4', '__CurrentUser__'

Tells me:

     Wrong query, expecting a AGGREGATOR in 'Queue =
'4',>'__CurrentUser__'<--here'

I don't get it, does anyone knows how to concatenate two strings in the
Advanced Query builder ?

Best regards,

Vincent Beau

--