[rt-users] urgent: disable search for new watchers

Violetta J. Wawryk v.wawryk at science-computing.de
Fri Jun 19 04:22:45 EDT 2009

Hello,

yes I have to make him priviledged because he is a kind of controll
instance who has to see what orders (a ticket is a order) have been made.

Thanks to all who answered. I cannot believe that noone ever thought of
this as a security bug.

@Kevin: no I did not grant ShowConfigTab to anyone, to be honest I
didn't even know that this one existed.

 >Email addresses themselves are considered valuable data by some
 >people.  In this particular case, it might also reveal customer
 >contacts (which could be abused for various purposes, not just sending
 >spam).

@Florian: yes, you are absolutly right.

Since a collegue found another security issue, can anyone tell me an
emailadress where to send security issues that should definitly not be
public?

Thanks in advance
Violetta

--
________________________________ creating IT solutions
Violetta J. Wawryk               science + computing ag