[rt-users] urgent: disable search for new watchers

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Jun 19 10:24:43 EDT 2009

On Jun 19, 2009, at 10:16 AM, Raed El-Hames wrote:

> Open any of the tickets you can see and click on the People tab
> Find people whose
> User Id does n't contain xyz and click Go!

Oh, that user search.  I thought we were allowing
access to the user administration section

Thank you for a clearer bug report Raed

As Jesse said, the full UI is meant for staff, which
explains the ability to see other users.  It isn't clear
to me how people would want this fixed, since
removing the ability to search pretty much dooms
people to typing in email addresses incorrectly

-kevin