[rt-users] Use REST to set group rights for a user

Dusty Wilson [Megagram] dusty at megagram.com
Sat Jun 20 16:42:27 EDT 2009

I haven't found this anywhere yet.  ("rt" is such a terribly difficult
thing to search for online.  I end up with email archives with "rt" in
the subject line!)

Is there a way to use REST or the command line "rt" tool to set a
user's rights within a group (add a user to a group with specific
rights)?  Also, is there a way to do the same with a group's rights to
a queue (add a group to a queue with specific rights)?

I'm using RT::Client::REST to do everything else, but I haven't found
a way to do these two things.

Thanks!
Dusty