[rt-users] RT performance issue

Varun Vyas varun.vyas at elitecore.com
Tue Jun 23 00:59:47 EDT 2009

Hello All.

Well we have deployed RT 3.6.3 on oracle 9i database as an backend
in a medium sized firm and we have lots of tickets processed everyday
more than 100. My problem is that the application is very irresponsive
and very slow. We have already 8 gigs of RAM on our webserver with
Apache 2.0 and fastCGI implemented. Also we have performed indexing on
our oracle database with fastcgi implemented. But nothing seems to be going in our way. So please anyone can suggest wat will be the problem. I m looking for concerete answer to my problem. On which side i need to tune on application side or on database side and if on both side what step i need to take to make my application lightning fast.With acceptable level of performance.

--
Thanks & Regards
Varun Vyas