[rt-users] bulk load into Asset Tracker possible?

charlie derr cderr at simons-rock.edu
Wed Jun 24 12:00:59 EDT 2009

Greetings,
     Before we dive into the RT-APIs at a low level to try to figure out how to load our several hundred rows of excel data semi
automatically into our RT Asset Tracker instance, I just thought it worth asking if anyone else has solved this problem (or
started to?) and might be willing to share code or ideas on how best to proceed.  We've got a bunch of custom fields (and
obviously some basic fields) that we'll want to populate.  And it may be that we have a small enough data set that doing it
manually through the web interface ends up being a more efficient use of time and resources, but it sure seems worth asking.

       thanks so much in advance for any hints or advice,
            ~c