[rt-users] RT 3.8.4 and mailgate

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at cyber-office.net
Thu Jun 25 09:58:22 EDT 2009

Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> Paul Hirose wrote:

<snip />

>> Check your Apache httpd.conf file.  And make sure you have
>> <LocationMatch "/NoAuth"> Satisfy Any Allow from all </LocationMatch>

Turns out I needed it it in conf.d/perl.conf inside the VirtualHost for RT.

> I think I see now.  I used the stanza from the documentation.
>
>> in the right section.  You might not need to do Allow from *all* I
>> suppose, and could narrow that down.

Now it is a DBD::Pg/SearchBuilder/duplicate-key issue.

I seem to remember seeing mention of this type of problem when using
PostgreSQL and migrating/updating from the RT 2.x series.

That is now one of today's project!

Again thanks.

\\||/
Rod