[rt-users] Absolute URL in parent/child ticket links

Woody - Wild Things woody at wildthingsafaris.com
Sun Jun 28 13:13:35 EDT 2009

Kevin Falcone wrote:

> You have to locally change Elements/ShowLinks (and possibly
> URI.pm).  Because a Ticket can "Refer To" an external URI, RT
> generates full URI for every link.

Thanks Kevin,

I'd looked at ShowLinks, and then on to URI.pm, but I'm afraid the perl
is beyond me.

I understand now why its a full URI, but I don't think I need to refer
to external URIs. I'm sure it'd be a simple code change to remove the
domain part of the URI, but I can't see how it gets added. Could anyone
suggest what I should change for relative URIs only?

thanks

Woody.